- Students will be eligible for a scholarship as per the instructions given in the reference first & fifth cited.
- The application for scholarship is valid only for the current year 2011-12 only.
- Students (other than minorities) must visit the e-pass website at http://epass.cgg.gov.in/. to apply for a scholarship. All minority students including BC E (Muslims) shall apply in the website www.apsmfc.com.
- Students can access the application form by entering the SSC ID & year of passing.
- Students who are already enrolled in Intermediate colleges have to enter SSC/ equivalent ID , upon entering the data the college/ course details will be populated from Board of Intermediate server.
- The application for scholarship does not automatically entitle a student for scholarship. Sanction of a scholarship is subject to eligibility as per reference cited above & successful verification of the student.
- Students who have been granted GATE / GPAT / JRF / SRF / other stipends / fellowships scholarship fellowship are not eligible to apply for a scholarship under this scheme.
- The Maximum eligible age as on the date of 1.7.2011 for the various courses are given as under for obtaining a scholarship:
Level of study
EBC/Minorities/ Disabled as on 01-07-2011
SC,ST & BC as on 1-07-2011
PG & above
- Students, who are entering the ePASS website for the first time, should have bank accounts for submitting the online application form. The account number / IFSC code if not entered correctly will lead to Non receipt of funds.
- Students who are already registered with ePASS can continue with the same account number or can opt for a new account number. In case of a change in the number they shall make a specifically mention in the application form. .
- The following documents are required to apply for a scholarship and they have to be submitted, along with hard copy of application form, to the concerned Principal of the college.
- Further the following fields are mandatory in the online application form--